CPR Case, Class III.
ROYAX medical cases and kits have been designed and produced with the purpose of providing quality and durability. The most important comfort criterion of these products is to offer quick access to all chambers, sections, and medical instruments. ROYAX has successfully utilized a modern technology of fabrics and plastics to obtain the highest quality possible. Considering the professional conditions, we provide users with a wide variety of medical cases and kits types. The major design and production criterion for soft cases has been "ergonomics". Three different handlings, such as hand, shoulder, and back bag, are possible.
- Made of high-quality material
- Waterproof and anti sweat fabric
- Four exterior pockets with interior compartments for easy access
- Interior compartments adjustable based on velcro system
- Easy access to all contents
- Inner straps to fix 2l oxygen cylinder or ambu bag
- Easily handled in three different ways: hand, shoulder, and as a back bag
- Adjustable waist straps for comfort
- Reflective strips and zipper sliders
- Available with mini bags inside
- Available in antifungal, antibacterial, and fire retardant fabric (optional)
- Available in various colors
|Product Name||CPR Case - Class III.|