- Front cabin, for the pilot and co-pilot.
- Patient cabin, for 3x patients and 3x
- Extra compartment, for kitchen, toilet and
Speed / Displacement:
- Maximum speed 36 knots / service speed
- Cruising speed 30 knots / economical speed
Endurance Range / Mission Duration:
- Approx180- 200 nautical miles.
- Air Conditioning
- Sanitary Systems
Nautical and Navigation Instruments & Lights:
- Search and Navigation Light
- Emergency Light-bar & Siren
- Window Wipers.
- Radar and GPS
Construction, Materials and Workmanship:
- The Hull, deck (Non-Skid flooring and paint) and superstructure is of all welded construction in aluminum (approved shipbuilding quality).
- Handrails are installed all around the main
with the following functionality:
- 3 Stretchers with mattresses
- Defibrillation and ventilators Wash basin & cleaning shower functionality
- Suction and Oxygen (central and stationary)
- 4 seating patients or accompanying persons
- 2x pilot seats
- 3x Doctor & paramedic seat
- Search and Rescue (SAR) Equipment as Thermal Binocular, Crane
- Diesel driven deep V-shape Trimaran Mono Hull type ambulance
- Operate with in under tropical conditions at up to 5 Beaufort Sea scale (stability and good sea keeping capabilities) as well as in shallow
- Fitted with medical facilities for small operation, life support and hospital transfe
- This is a customized specification for Boat Ambulance or SAR
- These types of boats could be designed to operate in tropical zones at high temperatures and high humidity atmosphere or any other conditions (based on operation zone).
- This is also designed to provide ease of operation, safety, reliability, and accessibility for repair and